Dietetics & Consultancy
Why With Kesar Research Center & Naturopath Institute (K.R.C.N.I.)?
What is it About?
Naturopathy is the science of dealing with illness or treating ailments using the natural way of life without the use of alternative medicine. Taking up the program of Dietetics & Consultation With Kesar Research Centee & Naturopath Institute (K.R.C.N.I.) opens up a lucrative medium for students in knowing about the latest trends and techniques for curing ailments. Students are rendered the understanding of different aspects related to the science of health.
With Kesar Institute learn about different techniques of controlling diet, exercise, and massage which is used to treat ailments and illness. Students are rendered the advance knowledge of effective healing without aiding to antibiotics nor alternate medicines. They are imbibed with the skills of having patience and going through the strengths and weakness before starting the treatment for illness.
Dietetics & Nutrition course comprises of building a general foundation regarding health and nutrition. Students seeking to take up the program are supposed to be in good health for practising. Post the completion of the program, they can go on to pursue a future qualifications in the fields of nutrition, yoga or naturopathy for gaining further knowledge of the field.
Kesar’s Distance education of Dietetics & Nutrition aims at nurturing students in the overall field by imbibing in them the fundamentals and principles of Natural Healing.
Diploma In Diet Planning
- A simple ‘Seven Step’ process to create a perfect Fat Loss/Muscle Building Diet Plan for you (and/or your family)
- Design Diet plans based on your Lifestyle & Schedule- Simply choose from 5 Meal Patterns Provided
- Learn the ‘Simple Trick’ to ensure that you are taking in all the essential vitamins/minerals from your diet
- Learn how to calculate the Exact Calories based on the approach you choose- Enjoyable | Realistic | Aggressive
- Learn how to ‘Monitor’ & ‘Track’ your progress and stay on track with your goals
- Learn to estimate your fat loss/muscle building rate per week/month/quarterly
- Learn advanced strategies to ‘breakthrough’ fat loss/muscle building plateaus.
Basic Eligibility Details
- Pass Mark: 50% to secure your certificate!
- Course Elegibility: 10th Or 12th Passing Only
- Course Duration: 3 Months
- Course Lectures:. Quizzes & Graded Exam, Online Video Lectures
- Certificate: By The Institute & Affilite Board Signature
- Exam Location: Online
Employment Outlook and Salary Information
Medical scientists are projected to experience an employment increase of 6% between 2019 and 2029, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labour Statistics (BLS). Those with an M.D. and Ph.D. in Medicine have the best prospects. The BLS also reported that a medical scientist’s median annual wage was $88,790 in May 2019.
Employment prospects for physicians and surgeons are projected to increase 4% from 2019-2029, according to the BLS. Family physicians earned a median annual salary of $205,590 in May 2019. Compensation is dependent on specialty and setting.
Continuing Education Information
The advancement of medicine and technology requires medical doctors to update their knowledge throughout their careers, and licensing may require continuing education classes. The number of credits and frequency are dictated by specialty, and many medical schools and other academic outlets offer continuing medical education options.
Benefits Of Dietetics & Nutrition
A Naturopathy is a form of alternative medicine that uses principles of natural healing, non-invasive treatment, and self-healing. Naturopathy course helps you understand the science to explore the secret of healthy living and a drugless system of healing.
Naturopathy is practised in more than 80 countries. Naturopathy and Yoga course is gaining immense popularity nowadays as the demand for naturopathy practitioner and yoga trainers is increasing across the world.
- Golden Opportunity For Going Abroad.
- After the completion of the course, one can start their own consultation as a
Nutrition Consultant In the field of naturopathy & Diet.
Information On Alternative System Of Medicine
Required Skillset for the Course
- General proficiency in English
- Ability to converse in an empathetic tone
- Clarity of speech
- Ability to explain the treatment modality and its outcome with clarity
- Good presentation skills
- Follow strict aseptic protocols during treatment
Dietetics & Consultation Specialization In Naturopathy (General Education)
3 Months General Education
Exams will be taken At The End Of The Sessions.
1) Passing standard 10th or 12th in any stream such as science, arts or commerce with a minimum of 50% marks and above from a recognized board.
2) Admission only on selection basis.
3) If student passes through entrance examination only then one can enrol for the courses.
4) Basic Knowledge About Field Is Required
(If any doubt Kindly contact and confirm.)
Naturopathy Physician, Therapist, Assistant Research Officer, Naturopathy Consultant, Diet Consultant, etc
If you are interested in helping others through the improvement of food selection and the plans that contribute to major organizations responsible for regulating the industry, then this may be a role for you. This can be a very lucrative position, but is demanding and holds a lot of responsibility. If you’re up for the challenge and can appreciate a position that will give you the chance to implement change, it’s time to explore a career as a dietetic consultant.
What Will You Learn?
- A naturopathy is a form of alternative medicine that uses principles of natural healing, non-invasive treatment, and self-healing. Naturopathy course helps you understand the science to explore the secret of healthy living and a drugless system of healing.
- Naturopathy is practised in more than 80 countries. Naturopathy and Yoga course is gaining immense popularity nowadays as the demand for naturopathy practitioner and yoga trainers is increasing across the world.
Basis OF Naturecure
Naturopathy The Way Of Life09:12
Food & Water (Healthy Diet)
Food & Water13:09
Health Is Wealth
Natural herbs (Ashwagandha & Shishu)
Acidic & Alkaline Food
Acidic & Alkaline Food18:00
Acidic & Alkaline Food (Info)
Steam & Herbs
What Is Fasting?
Questions & Answers 2
Giloy (Medicinal Herb)
Importance Of Test
Importance Of Test16:55
Berk Of Tree (Arjuna Neem & Pipal)
Berk Of Tree (Arjuna Neem & Pipal)10:49
Alfa Alfa – A Healthy Way Of Life
Alfa Alfa – A Healthy Way Of Life12:44
Video Lesson On Aloevera09:32
Info Of Alov era
Wheat Grass The Green Blood20:41
Video lectures By Doctor
DR Mona Acidity&Indigestion (english Lectures )01:38:27
Weight Management Dr Mona49:18
Frozen proccessed Food Dr Mona30:15
Eye Care Part 1: Dr Mona26:41
Hyper Tension Dr Mona53:20
ACIDITY &INDIGESTION DR MONA38:26
DIABITIES REVERSAL DR INSAF KHAN02:08:39
Respiratory Disorder On May Final Dr Anjana02:05:57
Dr Hitesh Parmar Liver Cirrhois01:25:44
Ditoxification Dr Roopmatee49:57
Elements Of Human body Dr Roopmatee43:31
Diabities Reversal Dr Mona01:17:22
Coronary Artery DiseaseDr Mona01:30:06
Dr Mona Gas Acidity & Indigestion01:17:22
Final Hypertension Dr Mona53:20
Weight Management Dr Mona01:08:28
BMI Body Mass Of Index45:16
Right Way To Eat47:04
Daily Routine dr Mona30:57
Migrane Dr Mona27:52
Detoxification Dr mona56:36
Frozen Processed Food Dr Mona30:15
Eye Care Part 2:Dr.Mona17:27
Eye care part-3: Dr.Mona18:04
7 Ways to live healthy: Dr.Mona01:07:00