After having completed all the formalities the below charges shall be deposited in the office by Cash or Bank Account in favour of the Saffron Educational & Medical Foundation as security. Institute at the time of having affiliation.
- The application in printed Letter Head is to be submitted to “The Director, ” Saffron Educational & Medical Foundation along with a security fee (Refundable) of Rs. 5,000 /-.
- Affiliation fee of Rs.50000 /- (Rupees Fifty thousand only). Normally affiliation is granted for one year if otherwise there is no specific reason.
- Renewal of affiliation fee is Rs. 10000 /- (Rupees Ten Thousand only).
- Physical verification of institute after affiliation. Physical verification Charge Rs. 10000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand).
Necessary Documents For Affiliation
- Trust Deed or N.G.O Certificate.
- Hospital Association letter (if trust or NGO have own, hospital association letter is not required).
- Staff & teaching faculty educational documents.
- Agreement ( Rs. 100 Stamp Paper)
- Rent agreement (if N.G.O or trust have own building not require to agreement
- One ID proof (Pan card or Aadhar card)
- Latest bank statement
i. Class Room:-
Classroom for 25 students (minimum area 225 sq. ft) should have proper ventilation, well-illuminated blackboard/whiteboard and availability of adequate furniture and ceiling fan.
The Lab for 25 students should be at least 25 x 20 ft. with adequate lighting and exhaust fans or ceiling fans. The Lab should have the following tools/equipment/apparatus or material for practical training:-
S.no. Tools/ Equipment/ Apparatus or requirements of material for Practical Training. Quantity
- Chart and modal (Relating Human Anatomy and Physiology i.e. heart, kidney, eye, ear etc.) 10 (min)
- Spots i.e. heart, kidney, eye, ear, bones etc. and slides i.e. Slides or RBC, WBC, malarial parasite etc. 20 (min)
- B.P. Instrument 10
- Stethoscope 10
- Thermometer 25
- Glucometer 7
- Weighing Machine 5
- First Aid Box 10
- Splints Structure 1
- Facility for food preservation (refrigeration/fridge) 1
- Nutrients calculation chart 1
- Human Skeletons 1
- Bandage & Dressing articles 2 pct. each
- Coloured television, Computer Pentium 4 with printer, VCD, PA system 1 each
- Facility for Yogasans, Pranayam , Shatkarmi.e Mats, Jalnetilota,Sutraneti ,Jag etc. As required
iii. Physical Facilities:-
The Institution should have the facilities for drinking water, Bathroom & Toilets (Toilets for Ladies & Gents separately)
The library should have a minimum of 20 books/articles/magazines etc. related to the subject.
v. Clinical Facilities:-
The clinic/hospital should have the following minimum facilities:
- OPD Facility
- Dressing Facility
Or the institution may be attached to a reputed clinic/hospital and it should have the certification for collaboration.
The clinic/hospital will be inspected at the time of inspection.
vi. Faculty and supporting staff:-
|Faculty and supporting staff||Educational/Professional Qualification||No.|
|Instructor||M.Sc. (Zoology)/Life Science or B.Sc. (ZBC) Group with 2 years of experience||1|
|Medical Doctor (Naturopath – Part-time)||Degree/Diploma in Naturopathy from reputed Institution||1|
|Lab Assistant||Relevant to job||1|
|Assistant||Relevant to job||1|
|Receptionist cum Clerk||Relevant to job||1|
vii. Batch Size:-
Maximum 25 students in one batch. An institution can run maximum of 2 batches for this course.